This is the second part of the article related to the question of the TeamCity plugin implementation and hosting. If you haven’t seen the first article yet, feel free to check it out here. It uncovers the process of implementing a Jenkins plugin from scratch.
To upload your plugin to the official TeamCity plugin marketplace (JetBrains), you should perform the following steps:
- Fill the teamcity-plugin.xml file with the plugin information;
- Choose the license type under which you want to distribute your plugin;
- Upload the plugin to the company’s website;
- Prepare additional resources for publishing (plugin description, screenshots, etc.)
- Create an account on JetBrains Plugin Repository;
- Publish the plugin with the help of jetbrains;