In this article, I am going to demonstrate the following:
- How to insert the output of a table-valued function in a SQL table.
- How to insert the output of a table-valued function which is created on the remote database server.
What is “Insert into” statement
In RDBMS, “Insert into” is one of the basic SQL statements. It is used to insert new records in a SQL table. Using the statement, we can perform the following tasks:
- Insert new records in a table (Basic Insert).
- Insert values of a specific column in a table.
- Insert the output generated by a stored procedure in a SQL table. Read More